Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Love You...

When I open my eyes to your voice.. in the morning.. i can't help but keep smiling all days.. When we together i want to hold you forever.. and never let go of you baby.. don't wanna go chasing after this love.. its can disappear anytime.. When i'm in alone i will remember your smile.. forever i will love you.. You are the only one i want.. you are the only one i love.. dear i promise you this from the bottom of my heart.. on the good days and bad days and i times you need someone to lead on.. i will be there for you.. you're my girl.. Dear god.. don't let this relationship fade away.. without her i couldn't even go on.. because i love her so.. because i cherish her.. and i never let go of this love..

1 comment:

这是真真的我 theresa said...

虽然还是很生气你。。但是我也是很爱你的。。。